Ok so I've just started painting over the summer.  So I usually have to have something that I copy from.  I haven't gotten good enough yet to be able to come up with my own designs.  LOL!  So please bare with me.  These paintings are done with acrylic paint.  And I'm a very bright person so I use a lot of bright colors hahaha. There is no Rhym or reason to my art.  So hope you all enjoy.  It's mainly just paint to canvas.  : )

Pore acrylic paint onto a canvas, then submerge into water. Results are beautiful, colorful abstract painting.:

this next one took me forever

I have these next two actually hung up on my bedroom wall.  LOL!  

Here is my first painting ever.  LOL!!  I did a horrible job on the vines.  You can hardly tell that's what it was supposed to be.  Anyway we have purple,green,blue and silver in this painting.  

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Those are beautiful! I especially like the green and red one in the middle and hte top one. The onein the middle has such gorgeous composition and real depth and keeps the eye very interested. Nive use of repeated rhtythms and patterns - you have a very good eye.  The top one is just SO sumptuous color-wise! Yum!  I can't wait to see what develops as you get more confident and do things from your own mind/things you see rather than borrowing!!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

take a bite out of life ;-)

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Hetty.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service