What are your thoughts about people choosing to become celibate...would you ever consider just giving up sex?

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

I would never give up any part or anything that has to do with sex......Love it too much!!!!

I definitely agree!  My man travels a lot so we don't get to have sex every day, but when we can, it is incredible and lasts me until he gets back.  I could never give up sex, or at least playing, holding, and touching.

I agree with you.....sex for me has taken a different form from my early years....am now devoted to the BDSM lifestyle and am much more fulfilled .......

I am a big experimenter now in my mid-forties compared to 20 years ago.......I am loving it now even more!!!!!

I have had to go without for the 18 years I was in prison. That was tough. Fortunately the Goddess gave me 2 good hands. Now I'm out and I'm making up for lost time.

Robert.....I had a dry spell back in the 80's for a long time....not sure why, it was just one of those things, but, now, for the past 6 years I am still with my BDSM partner and he is a very sexy young 46 years old....and, I have turned 60....but, I think 60 is the new 50?

Glad to hear that. So if 60 is the new 50, 50 must be the new 40?

Yep..that's what I am hearing....so, doesn't feel quite as bad getting older.....lol...still it puts your life in perspective as to what is important and to live each day to the fullest....

I have been celibate for many yours a months at a time . I love being celibate . I have less worry bout the other sex  I'm free to grow has I choose I have stayed single for ten years cause I wanted to and because of that my wants finally came into my life and doing what I wanted  instead of the lovers . its freeing for me a burden lifted ., a heart healed , and most of all I love how my body feels. I am used no more

RSS

Members

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

take a bite out of life ;-)

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Hetty.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service